OptiVue offers our patients one of the most extensive selections of frames, lenses and contact lenses in Northwest Ohio. We carry a wide variety of brands such as Gucci, Hugo Boss, and Kate Spade, just to mention a few. Our Arrowhead location now carries Armani, Coach, DKNY, Dolce and Gabbana, and Rayban.
In addition to a wide variety of frames we also have the most advanced lenses available. We offer polycarbonate and hi-index.
Hi-Index is the thinnest and lightest lens on the market. However, polycarbonate is also thin and light, and is impact resistant as well: making it a good choice for glasses related to work and sports.
OptiVue offers a wide variety of no line bifocals and other lens options as listed below. These glasses are the best available on the market.
- High-Index Lenses- If you have thick prescription eyeglasses, try lenses in a high-index material. They offer superior optics in a thinner, lighter lens.
- Aspheric Lenses- This lens is ideal for strong prescriptions because they are flatter and thinner. They also provide better vision than ordinary lenses and look better because they lessen farsighted and nearsighted eye magnification.
- Multifocal Lenses- Bifocals and trifocals come in many configurations, depending on whether you sit at the computer all day, play golf, work on automobiles, etc. The right bifocal or trifocal lens must be determined by your prescription.
- Progressive Addition Lenses- This lens can do everything a bifocal or trifocal can do, but without the lines.
- Lens Coatings- Anti-reflective coating, UV coating and scratch-resistant coating are options that make lenses more attractive lasting.
Anti-reflective coating decreases undesirable white glare from lenses, making glasses more attractive while also increasing vision clarity.
- Photochromics and Tints- Transition lenses darken in the sun and are clear indoors, making them extremely convenient for people who spend time outdoors or are always on the go. Transitions come in multiple colors and styles.
- Polycarbonate- This lens is very impact resistant and is thinner than a regular plastic lens. These are great for active people, especially children.
- Digital Lenses- Digital lenses are similar to the quality of a digital camera, resulting in crisp vision with unmatched depth and clarity. Versatile and customizable to your vision preferences.
Your glasses are made-to-order to fit you and your individual vision needs. As such, once we process your order, these glasses are not resellable as is. The custom nature of our eyeglasses means our return policy is stricter than mass-produced items.
In the event that a patient decides to cancel their order for any reason, and the order has not been processed, a full refund will be given. In the event that the order has been processed, all costs incurred during the manufacturing of the lenses, is the responsibility of the patient and may not be refundable.